Jul 29, 2009

Turbo Oven: Fact or Fiction

The Flavor Wave Turbo Oven was recently introduced on the cooking scene through TV infomercials that touted the product as a quick and easy solution to preparing healthy meals for your family in just a fraction of the normal cooking time. So when I heard about this revolutionary tool, I jumped on the bandwagon to see what all the type was about. Here's what I found out…

The Flavor Wave Turbo works great. The first meal I made with the product consisted of a family favorite – meat and potatoes. I took sausage directly out of the freezer and added it to the turbo oven. It cooked quickly and effortlessly, but I was still a little skeptical of how it was going to taste. So, I took it to the kids, who are the toughest critics around. They raved about how juicy and moist the meal was and asked why I didn't make it more often.

After dinner, cleaning the turbo oven was just as easy. It has a self-cleaning mode, which works great. I have to tell you, I was really impressed. Anything that makes my job as a mom easier is a plus in my book. I'm a Flavor Wave Turbo Oven convert!

1 comment: